Happy Friday friends! It’s almost the weekend – you’re so close!
Some days, you need a tasty dessert with ingredients lying around the house. And you need that to include some kind of chocolate/nutella situation. Or maybe you’re going to a friend’s for dinner and are tasked with dessert. Or maybe you’re looking for a lighter, summery dessert that’s delicious but less heavy.
Here’s your solution: nutella dip. It’s quick, easy, and delicious. And it feeds a crowd if need it to.
I got this recipe from this blog.It’s so simple I only changed a tiny bit!
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 4 oz fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cool whip
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Let cream cheese soften – this will help everything mix well.
- Mix nutella, cream cheese and cool whip together. This can be done by hand, but I’d recommend a mixer. Its faster and fluffier.
- Add in cocoa powder as needed to get your preferred ratio of sweet to chocolatey. I added about 1 tbsp, but you may want more for a deeper flavor or none if you’re good with the sweet lightness as is.
- Serve with pretzels, fruit, brownies, pound cake, or anything you like with nutella! I especially like pretzel sticks and apple slices to dip straight into the bowl.
That’s it! So easy. It’s great for a party a potluck, or if you just need to get your nutella fix. Enjoy!
all images original to Teaspoon of Nose