Hey friends! This week I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award. For those not spending much time in the blogosphere world, it’s an award passed among bloggers as a show of support for our favorite blogs!
I was nominated by Sweet Sunsets and Pura Vida: thanks Macarena!
Where are you from?
I grew up in Durham, North Carolina and have lived their most of my life. I think of myself as somewhat southern: I’m addicted to sweet tea and think “y’all” is the best word for the job, but I don’t have the adorable accent. However, I was born in Hawaii and love that I’ve got a little aloha in me!
What is your favorite destination?
Ash too hard! I’m hoping my next major trip will take me to Africa somewhere for a safari adventure, but realistically that’s not happening this year. My favorite place I’ve ever been has to be Australia: I nearly moved back after graduating university!
Do you practice any sport? Which one?
I love pickup sports, but let’s just say I’m not the most talented. What I lack in skill I make up for in scrappiness. My favorite is basketball!
Beach or city? Why?
Why pick? Sydney gave me easy access to both! But if I had to choose, probably city. I love the international atmosphere you get in a major metropolitan area: great food, cultural events, and not needing to own a car? Yes, please!
What is your job?
I run a design shop, making stationery and party decorations. You can see my work here!
What is your favorite thing to do?
Travel! I’m obsessed. I’m headed to North Carolina & Virginia in July, and trips to both Montreal and Mexico in the works for this fall!
What is your biggest dream?
Hm, I’m not actually sure. I have a lot of dreams, but no one big overarching one. A few of them include making my design shop successful, someday getting paid to travel, and training my dog to be really well-behaved.
Sweet or Savory food?
What is your favorite restaurant?
Flip flops or closed shoes?
Flip flops! I have Hawaiian toes – they need to be free!
Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? – Mary Oliver
- Where are you from? What about you shows where you’re from?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s your favorite meal?
- Coffee or tea? What’s your favorite version (latte, flat white, jasmine tea, etc)?
- What’s your dream job? Are you doing something right now that could get you there?
- Ocean or mountains?
- What’s the best book you’ve read in the past month?
- What’s your favorite season? Why?
- Would you rather own a home in your favorite place in the world or be able to travel nonstop? Tell us about what that would look like?
- If you could get a degree (or go back and get a different one), what would it be? Why?
If you’ve been nominated:
When you’re nominated for the Liebster, you answer a series of questions that help readers get to know you a bit better! Then you nominate 5 bloggers as well as shouting out who nominated you (that’s me!). Make sure to let those you nominate know!
I can’t wait to hear your answers!! Thanks for joining the party!
all images copyright Teaspoon of Nose