This springy pineapple strawberry punch is as beautiful as it is tasty!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a few cents (at no extra cost to you) if you book or buy something via that link. This helps me keep costs down and posts up! All images copyright Teaspoon of Nose.
This punch is perfect for adding a splash of color to your next party or your next Saturday afternoon!
Let’s be real: I love making punches with a little adult beverage in them. It’s such a fun way to give a little oomph to a party.
But then again, mocktail punches are also a great way to add some oomph. And since it seems like 97% of my girlfriends here in Oklahoma are either pregnant or have itty bitty babies, it’s been fun to experiment with finding really great nonalcoholic drink options!
So when I found this pineapple strawberry punch recipe, I knew it would be perfect. It’s kid friendly, pretty to look at, and delicious for a summer afternoon.
It’s one of those recipes you can throw together at a moment’s notice, and using the fresh fruit and mint make it look much fancier than the prep actually involves. But if you have the time, the pineapple ice cubes take it the extra step to make a truly impressive punch.
Base on this recipe, but with a few adjustments of my own.
Pineapple Strawberry Punch
- 1 pineapple
- 4 cups strawberries, cores removed and halved
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 48 oz can pineapple juice
- 3 large sprigs of mint
- The day before, make the ice cubes: peel and core a pineapple and cut into small chunks. In a clean ice tray, place one or two chunks in each hole along with a sliver of mint leaf. Fill the tray with pineapple juice. (I usually make two trays.) Freeze overnight.
- The day of, add the most of the remaining cut pineapple, mint and 2 cups strawberries to a pitcher or dispenser. Add half the pineapple ice cubes, then pour the pineapple juice and ginger ale on top. Stir to combine.
- Serve in glasses over pineapple ice cubes. Add more pieces of cut pineapple and strawberries added for a beautiful (and flavorful) garnish!
Like any drink involving pineapple juice, you’ll have to stir this every so often to prevent separation.
Pineapple strawberry punch is refreshing and sweet, perfect for a hot day or a party with kids and adults!
What’s your favorite kid-friendly drink to serve at parties?
Looking for more? Try this sparkling blueberry lemonade!