Brownie batter is one of the most delicious things out there, and this brownie batter dip is the best way to eat it!
This post contains affiliate links. If you have any questions about this, just click here! All images copyright Teaspoon of Nose.
There’s no great introduction for this post, other than to ask you if you want a bowl of uncooked brownies in socially-acceptable (and egg free) form.
Do you? Make this recipe.
My friends inhaled it at a recent party. So fast that I didn’t actually get a decent photo in the process – we were too quick to dig in!
It’s addictive on EVERYTHING. Graham crackers, cookies, marshmallows, fruit. So grab some things to dip and get going!
Beat cream cheese and butter.
Beat for a couple minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add powdered sugar and milk, a little at a time.
Once all the sugar and milk is incorporated, it looks something like this.
Finally, add the cocoa powder, brown sugar, vanilla and flour. When fully mixed, it needs to chill for a couple hours in the fridge. To make it more party-ready, I added sprinkles on top right before serving!
I found the recipe on Life in the Lofthouse – thanks Holly!
BROWNIE BATTER DIP
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp all purpose flour
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- Beat the softened cream cheese and butter together for 2 minutes on high.
- On low, add in 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar (about 3/4 cup at a time) alternating with tbsps of milk. Use 2 tbsp of milk, but if the mixture is too thick, add another.
- Add in cocoa powder, vanilla, brown sugar and flour. Once fully combined, refrigerate for 30 minutes for best flavor.
Use strawberries, marshmallows, graham crackers, or anything else you’d pair with chocolate!