Is it just me, or did February fly by? 2017, slow down!!
This month held some big happenings. We finished our beautiful kitchen table and it turned out even better than I’d hoped!! I came back to NC and then hit the road for fun all over the southeast! I chopped my hair off, donating it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths, and I’m loving the shortness. I think I’m short-hair girl at heart.
The other BIG GIANT THING I did this month was open up my Etsy shop! Also named Teaspoon of Nose, I make stationery, cards and custom paper goods. Please go check it out and see if you’re interested!
Here’s how I did on my specific goals for the month:
- Head to NC – here I am! Well, not at the moment. But I spent a couple weeks with my parents before heading west to Winston Salem, Asheville & Nashville. Coming up next: Huntsville, Montgomery, DC and who knows where else.
- Finish the kitchen table and build chairs – yes yes yes! We have a beautiful kitchen table and chairs, and I’m thrilled. Big project checked off!
- Read 8 books – so many great books! I’ll share one in particular next week. I also read Me Before You, which was great and heartbreaking and I cried through the entire second half of the book. And I still loved it.
- Write 7 blog posts – not so much. With all the other projects, didn’t do much writing. But as I grow in one area, I have less time to devote to others, and I still published as much as usual. That being said, I’m looking forward to getting back into it this month.
- Exercise 5x/week – Did pretty well. Not perfect, and I seem to be developing some exercise-related asthma which has kept me from running. In all the travel I haven’t gotten myself to a doc yet. Any tips to mitigate it in the meantime?
Looking ahead, here’s my goals for March:
- Keep traveling!
- Continue building up my stationery & card designs
- Read 8 books
- Write 7 blog posts
- Exercise 5x/week
Since I’m vagabonding it this month, I’m trying to keep my goals simple for enjoying whatever comes up!
What are you looking forward to this month? Share your goals below and we can encourage each other!!
The links above contain affiliate links, which means I get a few cents (at no extra cost to you) if you book or buy something via that link. This helps me keep costs down and posts up! All images copyright Teaspoon of Nose.