Spring being just around the corner means it’s time for a Spring Bucket List!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you have any questions about this, just click here! All images copyright Teaspoon of Nose.
It may technically still be freezing most days here in Oklahoma, but I’m promoting us to spring!
I’ve started thinking of the seasons by months rather than the official dates because it’s not like the weather follows the solstices anyway! And where I grew up, my favorite spring flower – daffodil – usually blooms in February anyway. So let’s do this, spring!
The Winter List
Has anyone else felt like this winter was never-ending? Not just with cold weather. It felt like January was an entire season long by itself. As such, my winter bucket list didn’t go quite as I’d hoped. The winter blues hit me hard this year, and it meant more
And then I remind myself that this is a bucket list, not a to-do
Spring Bucket List
- Make carnitas, cream cheese pound cake, and homemade margaritas
- Take a hike
- Research and start prepping for our move this summer
- Sit in the sunshine with a book and a cold drink
- Eat at least one vegetarian or vegan dinner each week
- Make a 2018 photo book
- Marie Kondo the entire house!
- Take some weekend trips to explore Route 66, Waco, and Tulsa
- Have a picnic
- Read An Everlasting Meal, Sacred Marriage, and Little Fires Everywhere
- Watch a sunset
- Refresh on Italian
- Play board games
- Plan date nights every two weeks
Feeling inspired to make your own spring bucket list? I share one chock full of classic spring fun with my email list, so sign up to get in on the action. Don’t worry, I’m not going to clog your inbox – I share