Today, we’re sharing a gift guide for the traveler! Here are 25 fantastic gift ideas to feed their wanderlust this Christmas.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you have any questions about this, just click here! All images copyright Teaspoon of Nose.
I’ve realized recently that I’m not easy to shop for.
I always thought I was easy to shop for: I don’t need much, I tend to not buy “stuff” for myself, so get me cute things to wear or have in my house, right?
Yes, I heard it. That’s hard to shop for. The reason I’m hard to shop for is I save all my money for travel! I’ve gotten so used to not spending money on “stuff” that I don’t expect others to do that for me either!
Do you have someone in your life like me? Who loves travel so much that they don’t know what to ask for? Today, we’re sharing a gift guide for the traveler that will feed their wanderlust even if you can’t buy them a plane ticket.
Everything on this list I either have or I really want: I’m only going to recommend it if I actually want it. So click any link for specific products to get some holiday inspiration!
Gift guide for the traveler: 25 ideas
- The obvious: luggage. I’ve had this one for years and love it! If you want a hard-sided bag, I’ve had my eye on this one.
- Packing cubes make longer travel easy, especially for backpacker lifestyles.
- This backpack has a built-in camera case, seriously simplifying my packing game. That space is convertible, so anything you may need to give a bit of extra padding to can fit like a glove!
- Never run out of clean undies: these two bags make it easy to see when you need to do laundry.
- A great purse or day bag is essential: big enough to fit the camera, water bottle, and maybe a sweater or swimsuit without looking like you’re
shleppingluggage around all day. This one’s on my Christmas list.
- These infinity scarves with a hidden zipper pouch are what anti-pickpocket dreams are made of.
- A Fitbit for counting those steps while you travel!
- Best leggings ever, bar none, for cold weather travel
- Sleep mask, either sweet or silly. Trust me, even if you don’t do hostels, you’ll want one for long flights.
- I get compliments on this necklace every.single.time. I wear it.
- You need some great headphones. These are my favorites.
- Boring but oh so needed: universal adapter. Make sure to get one that converts the power as well, so you don’t fry your devices.
- Charge your phone, without an outlet. Yes yes yes.
- Even if you’re not a journaler, you need a place to track your travels!
- Forget selfie sticks: this gorilla pod does way more.
- An eyefi memory card gives you the advantage of a high-quality camera with the instant access of your phone.
- When you do use the phone, use clip-on lenses to up your photo game!
- A Shutterfly gift card for using those travel photos! From photo albums to canvas prints to coffee mugs, it’s my favorite do-it-yourself photo printing site. (P.S. That link gets you a free photobook when you sign up!)
- Nothing beats Rosetta Stone to help you speak like a local!
- Books to feed your wanderlust. Whether you like historical fiction, travel lit, or comedy, these are winners.
- This art print is my top seller, and this quote resonates so much!
- I heart our scratch-off map and it makes me SO HAPPY every time we get to scratch a new place!
- When you can’t travel, eat like you are with my favorite global cuisine cookbook. It also makes for a great date night in!
What’s your favorite gift idea for that hard-to-shop-for person?? Help a sister out!
Also check out our gift guide for the home chef!