A winter bucket list to celebrate the holidays, the new year, and beyond!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you have any questions about this, just click here! All content copyright Teaspoon of Nose 2012-2024.
Looking back at the fall bucket list, it seems like I accomplished almost nothing “festive” for fall. None of the classic fall
But the important things did happen: I traveled a TON, my husband came back from deployment (!!!), we moved into a new home, hosted some family, and threw a Thanksgiving dinner for friends here in Oklahoma.
This winter, I’m looking forward to creating some new routines. I’m still getting used to the constant upheaval that military life seems to always bring – after all, the new rhythms we’re creating now will only last about 6 months, but that’s pretty good for the moment!
Winter Bucket List
- Make a Christmas craft
- Knit a hat
- Introduce Wedge to snow
- Drive around to see Christmas lights
- Finish unpacking our new house
- Make maple bacon biscuits, a new years cocktail, and soups
- Have a movie marathon day
- Build a snowman
- Read: Cold Tangerines, Nine Perfect Strangers, and Where the Crawdads Sing
- Make Christmas cookies
- Plan a fun date night in every two weeks
- Send Christmas cards
- Cook brunch at home
- Set goals for 2019
- Host a party for my friends
- Make a 2018 photo album
- Escape the cold with a trip to Barbados!
Love bucket lists? You can download a free winter bucket list to inspire all your
What’s on your winter bucket list??